Here's Your Two Minute Daily Riverside News Briefing, Also Known As, The Raw Riverside News Feed

Thursday, July 1, 2010

07/01/10 Reminder- Riverside Residents Are Invited To A BBQ At Rick's House Tonight At 5:30pm


Rick Torres for Congress 2010

Reminder-BBQ at Rick's house tonight at 5:30pm

Hi Riverside Friends,

Come meet me and my family today for a fun time at my home. As a reminder, the event details are below. I hope to see you here.

And remember- Bring a friend who has not met me yet!


Rick Torres Campaign "Fun-Raiser"

The Home of Rick and Michele Torres

108 Midland Street Bridgeport, CT

Thursday July 1st 5:30pm-8:30pm


I hope to see you at our home on tonight for a low-key night of fun, family, good food, and good company.

While I am out there campaigning, I do ask that you will make a generous contribution of $25, $50, or even $100 to my efforts to beat Jim Himes this fall. I need your financial support to win this election.

P.S. Also please check out my latest OPED in the Connecticut post about the simularities between Dan Debicella and Jim Himes.

Sincerely,

Photobucket


No comments:

Riverside Bloggers